News for the technical elite....

-

MobileTracker.net

Posted by dmoynihan Wednesday, February 15, 2006


logo


Folks, I just thought I would give you an update as to what's going on here at Techarati and LoftyWords.


I realize post have been sparse for the last week, even though there has been quite a bit of cell phone news and breaking loft news to write about. Interestingly, I have been writing about cell phones all week, but not for Techarati.


Two weeks ago I accepted a position over at MobileTracker.net with Jon Gales, as the new News Editor, and as you can imagine with 3GSM going full tilt in Barcelona, there has been an inordinate amount of work!


As I ease into my new role, find the virtual bathroom and water cooler, I will develop the time management skills to write for Techarati and LoftyWords again (hey these are my babies, right...).



0 comments

Post a Comment